Carry out refurbishments to an occupied 52 bed dementia care facility as part of a £1.4 million redevelopment project. This project was split into 3 phases which spanned a 12 month period.
Scope of Works
- Carry out major alterations to existing electrical installation.
- Carry out major alterations to existing fire alarm system including replacing panel.
- Install new and relocate existing door access system.
- Install specialist dementia care nurse call system including flood detection system.
- Major alteration to communal heating system.
- Replacement of all 52 thermal stores with un-vented hot water cylinders.
- Commission and test all of the above.